I have been meaning to do an inspiration post for weeks, so I have lots of things to share! I will try to keep them organized…
- First, we have raw vegan ice cream bars from Veggie Wedgie. We haven’t tried them yet, but they look incredible.
- We made this white chocolate dark chocolate raspberry torte with Annalise. The first piece is incredible, but don’t eat too much or the cashews become a little overpowering!
- We’ve been buying a lot of raw ingredients on Amazon because they are nearly half the price of Whole Foods! Check them out for raw cacao, hemp oil, & hemp protein.
- This raw vegan dude, Philip McClusky, is so sexy. He did a 100 day juice fast & tells us everything about it.
Blogging, music & design
- Learn how to write better headlines for your site at Copyblogger! Very formulaic, but it’s quite interesting, psychologically, to see what works.
- This site has 100 inspirational posts to make you a better writer.
- Get some serious inspiration from Coilhouse, who just released a new issue.
- My sister just started a new blog, called the Bitte Schön Beast. “Here be sketch comics about stuff in Berlin (where I live), American Studies stuff (which I study) (in Berlin), & best-of moments from English teaching.”
- I’ve been listening to Johnny Hollow again, for the first time since I was 19. It is beautiful gothy music, give it a taste. :]
- My friend has a gorgeous Tumblr full of sexy, gothy ladies.
- OMFG Anna Wintour is the hottest person on the planet.
- A great funding resource for artists!
- This Twitter tool, ManageFlitter, changed my Twitter life! I used it to unfollow about 300 accounts & I feel so refreshed! Thanks to Sarah Wilson for the suggestion.
- Financial transparency in a blog is so hot. So is this list of 25 Inspiring Blogs To Help You Sell Your Crap, Pay Off Your Debt, and Do What You Love.
All the rest!
- 18 ways to do things Apple doesn’t want you to do.
- Cory Doctorow reveals the tools & systems that he uses to get his work done.
- Ok, it’s official. I want a Nexus One. Please please please! It’s sounds so open & liberating!
- Do you have happy friends? Emotions are contagious! (Thanks Ariel!)
What’s inspiring you this week?