Welcome to Tuesday Tips, a weekly collection of ways to practice positive thinking. This week I have a holiday gift to share with you! Introducing: the Daily Planner Worksheet PDF download!
A few months ago I was contacted by a woman wanting to collaborate on a daily planner for life designers and conscious creators. Combined with her requests and inspiration, and my own experience with day planners, I created this Daily Planner Worksheet. It’s designed to help you consciously influence your current reality to better reflect the reality you prefer.
This worksheet includes:
- A column for pre-paving your day with creative prompts to help you quickly decide the path you’re taking.
- A column to practice appreciation of yourself and your reality. When you appreciate, both you and the object of your appreciation increase in value.
- This is my favorite – a place to record your Counting High Score! Stop thinking by counting the moments you’re allowing well-being, inspiration and love to flow through you.
- An action column, including a unique to-do list that helps you achieve your goals vibrationally. Write down your to-do list item, then practice feeling the way you would feel if the item were already done. When you catch that feeling, you can check the item off your list. Let the universe take care of all the details and do all the heavy lifting.
- A dream journal to record your recent dreams and influence future dreams
This worksheet is a culmination of practices I’ve been experimenting with the past 6 months. Each method of focusing thought has worked really well for me, and I’d love to hear if they work for you too. Leave your feedback and pictures of your own Daily Planners in the School of Life Design group and together we can keep working towards bigger and better. This worksheet should be the perfect guide to creating your reality for 2013. I love you all so much!Previous article: Tuesday Tips: 6 Ways to Float Blissfully Through the Holidaze
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home4/jessicj7/public_html/wp-content/themes/enjoyyourtrip/single.php on line 24