Download the iPhone wallpaper
Welcome to Tuesday Tips, a weekly gathering of positive thoughts for your collection. This week I have some notable quotables helping me keep my head above water. I may have jumped in the deep end, but I’m getting a great swimming lesson!
1. “I dont do a post now unless I’m worried about what people will think about me.”
Advice from James Altucher to Kamal Ravikant in Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It. Lately every time I post another article before telling Kelly, she gasps. She’s all, “Omg, what did you do now?!” That’s how I know I’m getting better at writing.
2. “I know attention creates, so my #1 intention is to pay attention to what I want more of.” ~ Kelly Cree
Your most valuable resource isn’t money, it’s your attention. When you PAY attention, you’re giving value to. You’re literally investing in it, making it part of your portfolio. If you want stock in it, keep thinking about it. Otherwise think about something else. From now on, I will only give my attention to funny jokes, cute animals, pretty girls, and cold hard cash.
3. Instead of thinking, say a mantra to yourself over and over and over.
Using a mantra creates a channel in your mind for the rest of your thoughts to follow. Try one of these:
- It’s working!
- I live the magick life.
- I have plenty.
- I know I’m free.
- I love and accept myself exactly the way I am.
- I love my now exactly the way it is.
- I love myself.
4. “Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
Your incredible pain is creating incredible joy. It’s all part of the process. Now click the link to read the rest of that poem because it will make your day!
5. “Everything happens for me, not to me.” ~ Byron Katie
Enjoy the contrast—that’s how you get out of it. Only contrast helps you know what you want! It’s pulling your desires through you. Bless the contrast you experience, because it’s creating the solution you desire. Every single time I remember, “Oh yeah, I’m supposed to like the hard times,” I find a way to make peace and the situation resolves itself.
Here’s a great technique: “Try the following exercise first with your eyes open & then repeat it with your eyes closed. Take a deep breath, hold it and notice the sensations as your heart beats three times, relax & breath out — repeat 3X. Breathe in and out slowly to a count of 4, as you do so notice how your body feels — relaxed & warm.”
7. “There is only one question in Life that is truly important: How does what I am doing right now serve the agenda of my Soul?” ~ Neal Donald Walsch
The soul likes laughing and loving and playing, so let’s go!
Share your positivity with the School of Life Design
Life is better when we’re in this together. Share your thoughts on this week’s tips in this thread and bask in the attention of over 240 brilliant conscious creators.Previous article: Sobriety, Day 1: The Magickal Rehab Workbook